Terms & Conditions
- Health & Safety is of paramount importance to Butterwick animal rehab clinic. During your initial session you will be made aware of all relevant safety requirements. It is your responsibility to ensure that all instructions are followed; these instructions are there for your safety and that of others.
- Whilst every care is taken in the provision of treatment and the care and maintenance of the water and equipment used, all dogs attending and undergoing treatment do so entirely at their owners’ risk.
- All dogs must have a veterinary referral before we can commence treatment.
- We reserve the right to refuse treatment to any animal at any time.
- All dogs must have a full current vaccination certificate during treatment.
- All treatment is to be paid for at the time of the sessions unless previously agreed with the clinic.
- Any accompanying dogs should be up to date with their vaccinations and we will need to see the vaccination records.
- Sessions that are cancelled or missed with less than 24 hour’s notice will be charged in full.
- Dogs with infectious or contagious (including zoonotic) cannot be treated, please ensure that any sessions are cancelled with at least 24 hours’ notice. If you are in any doubt ring the centre to save a wasted journey. This also includes bitches in season.
It is the owners’ responsibility to:
- Ensure they alert the clinic prior to attending any appointment about any health condition of the named client or anyone in their party that may compromise staff members, other clients or anyone else’s health or welfare i.e. COVID19 etc
- Ensure they alert the clinic prior to attending any appointment about any health condition which the clinic staff may be called up to assist with in an emergency
- Ensure that your dog has not been fed for at least 3 hours before your appointment.
- Ensure that if your dog is on any medication, we are fully aware of this and also that your appointment time does not clash with the times of any medication.
- Ensure that if your dogs’ health changes in any way before an appointment, we are made aware as early as possible and, in any circumstances, prior to your dog attending.
- Ensure you’re your dog has toileted before swimming as defecation in the pool/treadmill will incur an extra charge in addition to the normal session charge. This incident is highly likely to result in the pool/treadmill closing for a number of hours whilst we decontaminate it before the next dog can use it. This may be for the rest of the day resulting in loss of business.
- Ensure that you act responsibly as a dog owner and clean up any mess into the bin provided in the car park.
- Ensure that all dogs are kept on a lead and under proper control at all times.
- Ensure that suitable footwear and clothing is worn when attending the clinic by all in your party.
We respectfully request that:
If it is necessary for children to come with you, they must remain with an accompanying adult at all times for their safety and they should adhere to any instructions given by therapy staff.
Please also note:
- Butterwick animal rehab clinic cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any vehicle or personal property whilst on or attending the premises.
- Butterwick animal rehab clinic reserves the right to use any still or video photography taken during treatment sessions as it requires (this may include promotional literature/Facebook etc).
- Owners should seek permission before taking any still photography (usually granted); video photography is only granted on an individual case basis.
If you have any queries after reading this then please do speak to us as we wish everyone a safe, happy and effective time with us.